5427 College Avenue Oakland, CA 94618, 510-654-7159

Saturday, May 2, 2009

My Choice for A Great Bar This Month!

People are always coming in and asking, "What is your favorite Bar?" That, for me is a really hard question. I have a few that are my favorites and it depends on my mood as to which one I would like to have at any given moment.

My choice this month is the Theo 84% Ghana Dark Bar. It is really about the darkest of the bars that I enjoy the most. I find this bar to be creamy and bold, without being bitter. The Theo Ghana Bar does take a little longer to melt on the tongue, but it has some nice floral notes that round out the complexity of flavors, with a hint of sweetness. It isn't astringent or too dry, just classic in it's flavors.

If you are not timid about going to dark, but want to try something new, I suggest the Theo Ghana 84% Dark Bar. I think it is a high percentage dark bar that is approachable and enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment