5427 College Avenue Oakland, CA 94618, 510-654-7159

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mom's Day!

It's that time of year again and it is coming fast. This weekend is Mother's Day.

It really crept up on me quick this year.

My mother is the greatest and I want to make sure that I give her what she deserves, the very best. So, I will be picking up a few items right here at Bittersweet. It's easy for me to find the perfect gift at Bittersweet, I am here almost daily, but if you are looking and can't narrow down your choices, please stop by and ask one of our friendly Bittersweet team members for some suggestions. Here at Bittersweet we want you to find her the perfect gift also. We have a delightful assortment of chocolates and collections that any mother would be ecstatic to receive. Or, if you are a Mother and know that quality chocolate is what you desire this holiday weekend, give your family a subtle hint and send them to Bittersweet to get the gift you work hard every day to receive.

Have a great weekend and Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment