5427 College Avenue Oakland, CA 94618, 510-654-7159

Friday, April 9, 2010

Lower Your Belly Fat By Eating Chocolate?


This just in....

BellyFatAnswers.com reports:

According to Prevention Magazine and Web M.D. there are 5 food groups that fall into the category, “Flat Belly Foods” that will help you lose belly fat.

One serving of these foods, each packed with monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA's), at each meal will help reduce excess weight in your mid-section and protect you from various diseases.

Nuts and seeds, olives, avocado, dark chocolate, and healthy oils (olive oil, safflower oil, and sunflower oil to name a few) are all included on their belly fat busting list. Make an effort to include these foods in your daily diet plan.

Now if you just pick up a bag of our Almond Bark, made with 61% Dark Chocolate and Almonds, you are set to bust the fat.

The list as to why I need to keep chocolate in my diet just keeps growing longer. Oh darn, I will just have to force myself to continue with my chocolate habit.

I have a regular customer of the Danville Bittersweet to thank for turning me on to this.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment