* When shopping for perfume, take some coffee with you in your bag and have a good sniff in between smelling each perfume to refresh your nose!
* Sprinkle spent coffee grounds around the base of your garden plants and it will stop snails and slugs from munching them!
* A mixture of coffee grounds and sugar, fed to a pot plant and watered regularly, will revive houseplants that have turned yellow in winter.
* Some of the worlds most powerful business, including Lloyds of London and the New York Stock Exchange, started life as a coffee houses.
* The aromas in coffee develop at the 10th minute of roasting.
* Coffee increases in volume during roasting by 18.60%.
- The second most widely used product in the world after oil.
- It was worth 6 million tonnes per year in the mid 90's.
- It is worth €30 billion per year to the producing countries.
- It is a living to more than 100 million people.
- It is consumed at the rate of 1400 million cups per day.
- The world's second most popular drink after water.
Have a great week!